The global AR and VR investment in the Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry is expected to reach 5.9 billion U.S dollars by 2025. This is an indication of the importance of AR/VR technology in this industry. AR and VR is being extensively used to assist in addressing the various challenges faced in this sector, predominantly for training purposes.
Global AR & VR Services & Solutions for Aerospace Market Ecosystem
- Specialized AR glasses are used by ramp handling staff who can easily scan the QR code fixed on cargo containers and this will speed up the process.
- Using remote AR, the communication between the technicians at the time of crisis can be facilitated to improve the response time and thus bring down the downtime.
AR and VR have improvised the way which the Aerospace and Defense sector operates. These promising technologies facilitate the industry to have an uninterrupted workflow and simultaneously enhance productivity. A few incredible benefits are listed below.
- The risk associated with training pilots can be minimized by providing them with an immersive solution to practice with, before conducting the actual training. This helps the pilots to acclimate with the high-altitude environment.
- AR/VR developed battle/battlefield simulations help in operational training which might require a specialized or unique terrain, equipment, or even the existence of the hostile environment, such conditions can be satisfactorily recreated in the virtual space which helps in minimizing the costs associated, and mitigating the risks in case something goes awry.
From explaining complex physics concepts to visualizing the tiniest part of your product, we have the expertise in house to create them all before getting into production.
Our customer-centric approach provides end to end XR solutions that can emotionally engage users with a captivating immersive experience.
using our simplified web-based training modules, understanding do's and don'ts, company policies, production processes and hr tasks like onboarding can be accomplished efficiently.
DevDen accelerates productivity by offering reliable services to the A&D industry.
With the changing industry behaviour, DevDen has a keen understanding of what the market demands. Technical guidance will be offered by our experts that will make your project suit your end user’s expectations.
We design, develop and execute our AR/VR-driven solutions that will get you a competitive edge.
Founder and CEO, Agora Designs (Design Crasher)
I worked with DevDen to create some 3D furniture models for my app Design Crasher. As an interior designing app it needed some high quality 3D models. When I reached out to DevDen, Ram and Prabakaran were very helpful. Especially, Prabakaran was always available to address my concerns. They created beautiful and realistic looking models that met my high expectations. I would definitely continue to work with them in the future.
Siva Prasad – Director of Technology
Onix Media Studio
I’m using DevDen’s services for two different projects and have been working with them for a few months now. They are always on time with their deliveries and never let me down. Their level of quality is unmatched. They listen to what I need and always deliver quality output. They are also very responsible when working with deadlines.
Global VR Consultant
It is always a pleasure to work with DevDen. Very dedicated team lead by Mr.Ram. They know their job well, well planed and the team will come up with all the questions upfront before they start their work. Their USP is “On Time Delivery”. The team had stretchered on holidays to complete the last minute updates that we had given. Our clients were very happy with the 3D models for the learning App. Always recommend Devden to my friends and colleges. Have worked, Am working and will continue to work with Devden ALWAYS! Good Luck Team!
Defence & Military operations around the world have started using AR and VR for equipment training, flight training, and weapons training. It will help reduce the cost of preparing troops for situations that cannot be reproduced in the real world.
As there are different problem statements depending on each customer’s requirements, there cannot be a single solution which addresses the problem statement of every customer, hence, we provide a tailor made solution based on the customer’s requirement.
No. we have a team of experts who can deliver a customer-centric solution. Your projects and your business ideas will be maintained with high confidentiality.
No, we offer support and services for AR and VR-related projects.
How much will the global virtual reality in the aerospace and defense market be worth in the future?
The global virtual reality in aerospace and defense market is projected to reach USD 5,840.7 million by 2026
- VR solutions are scalable. It can be used to train a small number of troops or a big group.
- They can track & measure performance in real-time.
- Engages the user deeply.
- Interactivity is one of the most attractive features of VR.